Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Springtime Stroll

Run: No run, just a two mile walk.

Instead of running yesterday, Ben and I took the dogs (the black one is Kegan and the brown one is Molly) out for a stroll in the mountains by our house. It will be one of our last since we are moving out in the next couple of weeks. My knees are still hurting so I am in the midst of cooling off the running to heal them up. Sitting for long periods of time irritates them. Running irritates them. And crossing my legs irritates them. I am 0 for 0 when it comes to being comfortable. I ice, elevate, and wrap them in hopes that they will get better, but nothing yet. Oh, I also take an anti-inflammatory every once in a while- Vitamin M, aka Motrine. Anyways, the husband and I are about to get walking again, so I should wrap this up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your joints are aching that bad, go to your doc and get some Toradol (don't worry, he won't cite you for 'drug seeking behavior' as it is not a narc)...it's also not as harsh on your kidney and liver compared to swallowing those 800mg horse-pills.

We live and die around that here...I rarely give anyone Motrin or Naproxen anymore.